Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Project Winter Card


I entirely forgot to post this yesterday, but it's even more appropriate today because baby, it's cold AND windy outside!  I love that song, and had fun assembling this card from some Project Life supplies.

Everyone has been buzzing about Stampin' Up! carrying Project Life, and it looks like a great way to scrapbook to me...except that I now do my scrapbooking exclusively with My Digital Studio.  So I haven't purchased any of the cards, and saw them in person for the first time when I was at my aunt/upline's Stampin' Loft.

Stampin' Up!'s Project Life cards are just lovely, and make holiday (or anytime) card making quick and easy.  I picked out this "baby it's cold outside" card, choose to pair it with Crumb Cake and Coastal Cabana, and quickly had a card to mail.

That said, I hope it's warmer where you are.
Cheers!
~Melanie

Stamps: Holiday Home
Ink: Silver Encore, Coastal Cabana blendabilities
Paper: Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana, Seasonal Snapshot Card Collection
Extras: Frosted Sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment