Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Valentine Updated



This is the same basic idea as the last post, but with a little extra polish. Before die-cutting, I stamped my card stock with my favorite from I {Heart} Hearts in Real Red. I changed the orientation, so I'd have room for a sentiment, and used the Tulipe die again. Then my Stamp-A-Majig gave me perfect placement for the message, and my Mat Pack helped me to line up and evenly space those black brads. I added the Groom Specialty paper to the back, deciding that the swirly pattern matched those hearts better than the original stripes, and voila! Now this is a Valentine I could put in the mail...

Cheers!
~Melanie

Stamps: I {Heart} Hearts, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Real Red, Basic Black
Paper: Real Red, Groom Specialty
Extras: Big Shot, Tulipe Die, Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Vintage Brads, Stamp-a-majig

No comments:

Post a Comment