Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Medallion Madness


Here it is, the first purchased and most used stamp I've gotten from the 09-10 Idea Book. This card was inspired by a card in the opening pages of the catalog, and then you'll be seeing other variations on this theme in the next two posts. I didn't have the Emerson quote on the catty's card, so I replaced that with a sentiment from one of my favorite sets, Full of Life.

I dusted off my pastels to do this card, and absolutely fell in love with them again--poppin' pastels is such a simple and lovely technique for a soft card. I can see doing these in a number of color combinations (as you'll soon see) and with any number of sentiments. These really are great for any time. And here are the details on today's card. Thanks for stopping by.

Stamps: Medallion, Full of Life
Paper: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand
Ink: Versamark, Chocolate Chip
Extras: Stampin' Up! Pastels

No comments:

Post a Comment