Monday, January 18, 2010

'Tis the Season for Thank You Notes


Well, now that it is mid-January, I should really be sending out my thank you notes for all that holiday cheer and generosity. Which means it's time to make my thank you notes, and I've been hard at work. Here is my first (of many) thank you cards.

Again, really simple to make with the Fox and Friends set--this little monkey guy is cute! I couldn't decide if I liked the monkey colored in or not (thanks to SU markers), and now think I prefer the monkeys with their bellies colored only. Thoughts?

Overall, this was a simple and easy card (only one layer!)..and that's just what I need, because I have lots of thank you notes to send and plenty of other things to do!

Stamps: Fox and Friends, Really Retro (retired)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise, Creamy Caramel (marker)
Paper: Whisper White

No comments:

Post a Comment