Friday, January 22, 2010

Something New


I'm still trying to get inspired for Valentines...I want to make some, but haven't had any luck yet! In the meantime, I thought I'd share this birthday card, which I put together from some scraps. While visiting my aunt and upline to see what's new in the Occasions Mini, I punched a sample bird with the Extra-Large Two-Step Bird punch, and also stamped a sample sentiment from Well Scripted. But I needed more...

So yesterday, I quickly took a break from my work to glue these few little things together. I added two punched corners with the new Scallop Trim Corner punch, and mounted my "sample" onto a piece of Cameo Coral to match the bird, and then onto an Orchid Opulence card base. Voila! From sample to the mail...and just in time for a January birthday.

Cheers!
Melanie

Stamps: Well Scripted
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Orchid Opulence, Cameo Coral, Whisper White, Old Olive
Extras: Extra Large Two-Step Bird punch, Scallop Trim Corner punch

No comments:

Post a Comment