Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Baby Diapers


Hello, hello!  I'm still here, and have been doing some stamping...but not much posting.  I'll try to change that--starting with this cute invitation to a baby shower, which is shaped like a diaper.


I was very excited to get an electronic cutter for my birthday, and recently got to put it to work to make these invitations for a friend of a friend.  She saw a great baby shower invitation on Pinterest (haven't we all?) and wanted to make them herself.  I realized it would be much quicker--and much easier--to print and then cut out the invitations with my ecutter, so that's just what I did.

But nothing is complete without a little stamping, and it wouldn't be a baby shower invitation without Fox and Friends.  In keeping with her jungle theme for the shower and the nursery, I called on the monkey, giraffe and lion to give these diapers a little extra flair.

Hope you like them!
~Melanie

Stamps: Fox & Friends
Ink: Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Cajun Craze

No comments:

Post a Comment