Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!!!


Time to ring in the new year!  I hope you've had wonderful holidays celebrating with friends, and that this first morning of 2013 finds you well.  I'm finishing up a few projects (like holiday cards that became New Year cards) and looking forward to an exciting 2013.  Hopefully it will find me checking in here more often...

Today's card, which is in the mail to many, many friends, has a few color variations that I'll share over the coming days.  I wanted something fresh and graphic, and found my answer in the designer series paper Sycamore Street that's available for free during Sale-a-Bration (stay tuned, it's coming quickly!).

TIP: Not sure how to glue down those little die cut pieces?  Me either.  I fiddled around with all sorts of different glues until I remembered that I have adhesive sheets for the Big Shot, and they work like a charm.  For ease and speed, they get two thumbs up!

Wishing you a bright and wonderful new year!
Melanie

Stamps: Perfectly Penned
Ink: Island Indigo
Paper: Pool Party, Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry, Sycamore Street DSP
Extras: Big Shot, Timeless Type sizzlets (retired), Apothecary Accents

No comments:

Post a Comment