Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I Mustache You A Question...

Aren't these simply ADORABLE???


If you haven't gotten on the My Digital Studio (MDS) band wagon, what are you waiting for?!?!  And there's a 30-day FREE TRIAL.  So much cheaper, easier and more space-saving than traditional stamps, paper, ink, punches, and embellishments.  With the 'Many Mustaches' download it was easy to create these cuties.  And I can just change a few of the colors for a totally different look.    


For the client, Jenny, I made a few samples for her to choose from.  Instead of spending all that time to cut, glue, punch and measure card stock, I was able to click together a 4 samples in almost no time.  Once I had all the samples made, I emailed them to her to decide and then just took into account any of her minor edits.  She chose the invite on the bottom left & wanted me to incorporate blue & green for her party color theme.  Done & done!


Happy MDS card-making!
~Kiran

No comments:

Post a Comment