Saturday, December 10, 2011

Summer in December? Why not?!?

Sorry this blog post is a little late.  Tis the season for family and I have 19 coming over so there's lots going on!  =)







I thought I'd bring a little warmth to the blog with these summer invites I made.  These were so fun to make for a friend as she planned and hosted her mom's surprise 60th birthday.  The party was at a shore house so the seashell stamp set (retired) and the color combo was perfect to reflect the sand and the water.

I printed everything first, making sure to measure the size of the punch and leaving that amount at the top of the page.  Then I stamped the large conch shell and punched the sand dollar (non-SU).

I stamped the crumb cake envelopes to match and voila!  =)

Stamps: Seaside Beach
Paper: Bashful Blue, Crumb Cake
Other: non-SU punch

Happy Stamping!
~Kiran

Today's bingo piece is: the present!  Good Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment