Monday, December 5, 2011

Embossed Doilies that Dazzle

Ok, so before I start posting some fun MDS cards (I just purchased 5 digital downloads during the AMAZING sale last month), I wanted to share these samples I made for a friend's wedding invitations.



I had an October post with her sample Save-The-Date as well.  Her colors are Blushing Bride, Basic Black and Whisper White and I made two versions of this very simple envelope card.  The card was the same template Melanie used for another wedding order and was simple to copy.  It's nice because it uses the entire sheet of 8.5" x 11" cardstock so there is no waste.  =)

No matter how much I stamp that doily, I'm always struck by it's beauty.  The addition of matching punches along the pocket edge just add to the doily/lace theme.  The bride ended up liking the contrast of the pink with the black embossing.  Which one is your favorite?



Stamps: Hello Doily
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Basic Black, Blushing Bride
Extras: Scallop trim border punch, non-SU punch, black embossing powder

Happy Stamping!
~Kiran

PS - today's bingo piece is the figure skate.  Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment