Monday, October 11, 2010

Leftover Project


As it turns out, I have quite a few leaves left over from yesterday's wreath project...so I decided to use them to make some quick and simple fall thank you cards.  With Thanksgiving just around the corner, its the perfect time to let people know that I'm thankful for them and their help throughout the year.

This card features leaves die cut using my trusty Big Shot and Leaves #2 die, then embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder.  The bottom three leaves are in Summer Sun, Really Rust and Ruby Red--all retired shades--but the top leaf is the ever popular Chocolate Chip.  My sentiment comes from one of my most used sets, Thank You Kindly, and is inked up in Old Olive.  The base is Very Vanilla and this whole project was very easy.

Cheers!
~Melanie

Stamps: Thank You Kindly
Ink: Old Olive
Paper: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Summer Sun, Really Rust, Ruby Red
Extras: Big Shot, Leaves #2 die, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Mini Glue Dots, Dimmensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment