Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Squares For You


Here's another card made with the hostess set Cute By the Inch.  Did I mention that I like this set?  It has many uses.  I ordered this set in clear-mount, which does make it easier to see where you're stamping, but does NOT eliminate the need for the stamp-a-ma-jig.  It's the only way to ensure near perfect alignment.  You should see how many times I had to start over!  

More new things on this card are the COLORS.  I am in love with Cherry Cobbler and Marina Mist, the featured colors on this card.  If you haven't had a chance to check out Stampin' Up!'s new color line-up, you're missing out.  

More soon.  Cheers!
~Melanie

Stamps: Cute By the Inch
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist
Paper: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist
Extras: Stamp-a-ma-jig

No comments:

Post a Comment