Friday, July 23, 2010

Sensible Woman


I like to think of myself as a sensible woman; don't you?  I was quite happy to see the Favorite Thoughts stamp set in the Summer Mini--it's full of great quotes for all the strong, fun, and wonderful women in your life.  I'll definitely be using this one often!

I also adore the bike from Pedaling Past (also in the Summer Mini), though I haven't figured out all the best ways to use it yet.  I'm trying though!  For this card, the bike is stamped with VersaMark, for that perfect watermark effect, and the quote is in Night of Navy.  The base is So Saffron, with a slim strip of Night of Navy and then a great embossed section of Pear Pizzazz.

Do you like that embossing?  I am a huge fan of this one, the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder.  It's going to get a lot of use in my Big Shot, that's for sure.

Cheers!
~Melanie

Stamps: Pedaling Past, Favorite Thoughts
Ink: VersaMark, Night of Navy
Paper: So Saffron, Night of Navy, Pear Pizzazz
Extras: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment