Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Bag Tags


Getting away from cards for a second so I can share these great gift tags.  Stampin' Up! punches make these tags easy to make (or mass produce) and they'll add a fun touch to any gifts you give.  For these, I used the new stamp set About the Label which has one of my favorite things--coordinating punches!  So I stamped my little gift bags, then choose coordinating colors for the "hb2u" labels.

Does anyone use HB2U?  I easily figured out what it meant, but hadn't seen that text shortcut before.  The labels are punched and popped up on dimmensionals for a 3D effect.

Also, a short cut in your own tag making--I decided that I like the size on the right best.  It started off as a 2x3 inch piece of card stock.

Cheers!
~Melanie

Stamps: About the Label
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Blackberry Bliss, Calypso Coral
Paper: Whisper White
Extras: Little Labels Punch Pack, Scalloped Tag Topper punch, Dimmensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment