Sunday, January 6, 2013

I still love MDS


Kiran and I have mentioned this before--MANY times, to be exact--but we just love My Digital Studio!  In case you haven't checked it out lately, you definitely should.  In the past 6 months, Stampin' Up! has rolled out MDS2, which is packed with great new features that we're putting to good use, and dropped the price of professionally printed products.  I've ordered a few different things for different occasions, and I do love the professional printing--especially because it includes perfectly sized envelopes!

But today's post is to tell you that the digital downloads for MDS, which feature Stampin' Up!'s exclusive artwork, are also fantastic.  I'm putting them to extra use with my digital cutter, and just love everything about the collaboration.

Today I'm featuring some vinyl wall art I made to aid in my holiday decorations.  I was really bummed when SU ended their decor elements line, so the ability to use cut digital downloads from vinyl has been a huge plus for me.  I used the Shine Bright designer template and just cut all the pieces out from red vinyl to transfer to my wall.  So quick, easy, and fantastic.  (Like most things, it looked even better in person)


I was truly bummed to have to take it down now that the holidays are over, but I can always make another one for next year!

What can you do with MDS2?
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment