Monday, August 20, 2012

2013 Holiday Catalog


I can't believe that I didn't share this sooner--I guess I've been keeping all the great projects and ideas to myself.  Sorry for being greedy!

Seriously, this is THE BEST holiday catalog that Stampin' Up! has ever put out (in my opinion), and there are so many great things that you can make this holiday.  I especially love the tagline on the cover of the catalog: "Make Something That Means Something"  It's so easy with all the great options here!

So go ahead, check it out.  Clicking on the cover above opens a flash version of the catalog so you can flip through the pages.  For more dedicated browsing, download the PDF by clicking on the catalog icon in the sidebar.

Have fun!  And let me know what you're favorites are...I'll be sharing my own very soon!
~Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment