Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Holiday Mini is HERE!!!

Go ahead, download the mini right away from the sidebar.  My card will wait...


The final sample from my great day at the Loft is this card, which features some favorites in the Holiday Mini.  The base is Bashful Blue, and I stamped Peace on Earth from the Hostess Level 2 set Peaceful Season in Cherry Cobbler Ink--you'll find it on page 5.  (That set makes ME want to host a party, just so I can earn it!).  The overlay is vellum, embossed with the Big Shot and the Northern Flurry Embossing Folder (page 26).  I attached the embossed vellum to the card front using mini glue dots...which you can't see, because they're covered with the seam binding and rhinestones.  Those were the finishing touches--Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding (page 21) and Basic Rhinestones from the Idea Book and Catalog.

Hungry for more?  Download the Holiday Mini already, and book your parties or place your orders ASAP.  You'll want as much time to create as possible!

Cheers!
~Melanie

Stamps: Peaceful Season
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Bashful Blue, Vellum
Extras: Big Shot, Northern Flurry embossing folder, Cherry Cobbler 1/2" Seam Binding, Basic Rhinestones, Mini Glue Dots

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card. I just signed up to follow you two! Thanks for blessing my day. ;)
    www.southerncaliforniastamper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete