Thursday, April 8, 2010

Crazy Circle Circus


Ok, so maybe it isn't crazy, but I have a serious love-hate relationship with this stamp set.  I really liked it when I first got it, and had so many ideas for those different circles and whimsical cards.  But then I never quite liked how the cards turned out.

I've come back around to liking this set, and I think the right color combination makes all the difference.  Give it up once again for Summer Sun and Basic Grey!  (Note: apparently this color combo is HOT right now.  I don't think I could ever wear it, so it's strictly card colors for me.)  The beauty of a card like this is that you really can't go wrong, just stamp away and overlap the images and have fun.

To get a lighter shade of grey for the sentiment, I stamped it on scrap paper once before putting it on the card stock.  The little dots of solid grey and yellow are left over daisy centers from yesterday's card.  It's that easy!

Cheers!
~Melanie

Stamps: Circle Circus, Thank You Kindly
Ink: Basic Grey, Summer Sun
Paper: Very Vanilla, Basic Grey, Summer Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment