Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring has Sprung!


At the very least, it is on it's way and I am ready!  The air is warmer, the snow is almost gone, and the sun is out.  Spring colors and ads abound...and I just got my Shades of Spring designer paper in the mail.  


I love this paper.  It's big, bold patterns not only feature my favorite color (purple--Orchid Opulence, in this case), but they're fun and psychedelic in ways that remind me of Beatles' Magic Mystery Tour...and make me want to play Beatles Rock Band.  When is that going to happen?



The other thing I like about this paper is that it makes the cards so easy.  All you have to do is cut, glue, and choose the sentiment you want.  What's not to love about that?

Now it's time to get out the spring wardrobe.

Cheers!
~Melanie

Stamps: Sweet Little Sentiments (retired), Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Shades of Spring DSP, Orchid Opulence, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Certainly Celery
Ink: Basic Black
Extras: Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Brads

No comments:

Post a Comment