Monday, February 2, 2015

Happy February!


Time flies when you're having fun, and that's just what I've been doing for the past few months--holidays and secret crafting for gifts, travel to see family, plus lots of work has made me very busy!  But I'm back now, and have a cute Valentine to share to get you in the February spirit.

Huge props to the January Paper Pumpkin kit--it is just fantastic, and I love, love, LOVE the stamps that came with it!  Those stamps were my starting point for this card.  It turns out, my stamp collection is entirely devoid of hearts--it's a shape I never reach for, so I often go "nontraditional" when it comes time for lovey-dovey events.  But I do have the Hearts & Stars decorative masks, so I sponged in a cluster of hearts in the lower right-hand corner, then added the open heart and sentiment from Paper Pumpkin.

There are more Valentines where this came from, so stay tuned!
Cheers,
~Melanie

Stamps: Filled with Love (January 2015 Paper Pumpkin)
Ink: Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, Basic Gray
Paper: Going Gray, Very Vanilla
Extras: Hearts & Stars decorative overlays

No comments:

Post a Comment