Monday, November 28, 2011

Friends ARE Good.



These were the thank you cards I sent to my girlfriends for planning and coming to my bachelorette weekend of fun & festivities in NYC.  Enclosed in every card was a photo of myself with each recipient from a nice dinner we had one night.  Isn't giving & receiving a card just make you feel so special?!?!

I had been coveting this Frankenstein-inspired sentiment for many, many, many months (as Mel is very aware).  So, when I finally received it, I really wanted to use it for a special card(s).



I love the combo of greens + purples so the combination of the solid certainly celery cardstock and the mixed patterns of the DSP just makes these pop.  I hope this gets you inspired to make & send a card to a friend too.  =)

Happy Stamping!
~Kiran

Stamps: Smarty Pants
Paper: Certainly Celery (retired), Rich Razzleberry DSP & Patterns Pack
Extras: Curly Label Punch, Modern Label Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment