Monday, August 15, 2011

Elegant Stocking


I'm still on my stocking kick--but I promise this is the last one I'll show you this week!  I just want to share how much you can change your product just by changing the colors.  For this stocking, I used Naturals White and Baja Breeze.  I embossed the stocking with the great new Snow Burst embossing folder--it's another sneak peek from the Holiday Mini!  Then I decided I wanted to add a little more sparkle, because you can't have enough sparkle at the holidays, so I sprayed it liberally with Vanilla Smooch Spritz, and it really shines in person.

For the stocking cuff, I used the Pewter embossing powder again (I'm still in love) with the Gifts of Christmas stamp.  I hope you'll like this as much as I do; leave a comment to let me know.

Cheers!
~Melanie

Stamps: Gifts of Christmas
Ink: VersaMark
Paper: White Naturals, Baja Breeze
Extras: Big Shot, Holiday Stocking die, Pewter embossing powder, Vanilla Smooch Spritz

No comments:

Post a Comment