Sunday, November 15, 2009

Santa and His Sleigh


Wandering Words is a great set--it takes up the entire front of the card, so you can quickly make a lovely card. For this one, I used santa and his sleigh. I inked it in Real Red, and then took my Basic Black marker to cover the words. I LOVE that you can use a darker color directly over a lighter one--no need to remove the ink. Remember: You do need to clean the stamp between each use, so you don't get the black ink on your red ink pad. A thin frame of Garden Green, and then a simple "Merry Christmas" from Four For the Holidays, and voila! An easy, striking card in just a few minutes. I'm sure that as I run out of time for my ambitious holiday card design, I'll be making batches of these to send everywhere.

This is another card that you can make at the Holiday Card Buffet this Wednesday. Let me know if you'll be joining us!

No comments:

Post a Comment