Monday, November 16, 2009

Holly Jolly Ornaments


Tree Trimmings is my holiday set of choice this year--it was the first one in the catalog that I had to buy, and I'm still looking for great ways to use it. As I mentioned the other day, I have fallen in love with heat embossing again, and these ornaments look great in gold, or in silver, or any other way. For this card, I paired Tree Trimmings with the Christmas Punch set (Hostess Level Two) and the Movers and Shapers die. I really like that this gives a sentiment on the inside, as well as the depth to the front. Not to mention coordination with the curly label punch! A tiny strip of dsp in holiday colors gives the ornaments have a place to hang, and I'm ready to put this in the mail.

This is another option for the holiday card buffet this Wednesday. I hope you'll be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment