Sunday, December 4, 2011

MDS Peacock Menu



Sorry this blog post is coming later in the day, both Mel & I have been traveling out of state.  Better late than never, I say!  

I made these a few months ago and just found them in my stash of digital card photos.  With all the card-making Mel & I have been doing, we're collecting quite a few photos!  I'm glad to have come across these menu cards because though they are simple, they convey elegance.  A few minutes on MDS, print, cut and then some double-stamping does the trick!

The stamp is non-SU but the rest is everything Stampin Up.  I love the ease of My Digital Studio (MDS)!  It can turn anyone into a graphic designer and it's instant satisfaction.

Get your bingo cards out...today's Holiday Bingo Piece is the cardinal.



If you haven't tried it yet...what are you waiting for?!?  Look forward to some exciting MDS designs from us soon!  =)

Happy (digital) Stamping!
~Kiran

Stamps: Non-SU
Paper: Very Vanilla
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Gold Versaink 

No comments:

Post a Comment