Friday, March 11, 2011

Graphic Birthday


Obviously I'm still having great fun with Engraved Greetings--what a great freebie stamp!  This time, I used my markers to create contrast colors on the stamp image, going with Poppy Parade and Basic Gray.    I used the striped paper from the Designer Series Pack (Hostess Level 1), and turned a piece to create the zig zag through the middle--such a simple way to create a new pattern.


To build my birthday card stock, I also made this card in peacock colors, Garden Green and Concord Crush...just perfect for Kiran, if I still have this card on hand when her birthday rolls around.  The colors aren't true in this photo, but the card definitely pops in person.  To make a double zig zag, I merely cut my contrasting piece of paper in half.

Cheers!
~Melanie

Card 1
Stamps: Engraved Greetings
Ink: Poppy Parade, Basic Gray
Paper: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Designer Series Patterns Pack (Poppy Parade)

Card 2
Stamps: Engraved Greetings
Ink: Garden Green, Concord Crush
Paper: Garden Green, Whisper White, Designer Series Patterns Pack (Concord Crush)

No comments:

Post a Comment