Friday, February 28, 2014

Hello, Ombre

I just love how this card turned out!  I used Background Builders with my Stamp-a-majig to perfectly line up the patterns and create an ombre card.  This card also introduced me to what I think is going to be a personal favorite color combo--Crisp Cantaloupe and Calypso Coral.  So bright and springy!

Sadly, it isn't quite springy here yet.  It was way too cold and windy to take my photo outside, so I tried to use the natural light coming through the window...and you can can see some shade from the window panes.  At least it was a bright day!

Cheers!
~Melanie

Stamps: Background Builders, Four You
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride, Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral, Melon Mambo, Strawberry Slush, Primrose Petals, Sahara Sand
Paper: Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral
Extras: Labels collection framelits, Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment